Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Marvelous

God’s love is marvelously breathing taking and extraordinarily humbling when I see how God works through every single individual at the Dream Center. The hope and security found through walking with Christ is everlasting. Seeing how God works in the most desperate situations, shows me God cannot be put into a box. Through my short time here, God has shown be how powerful and life changing his love really is.


The Dream Center has shown me how God can truly use anyone’s life and turn into some beautiful for his Kingdom. Through hearing people’s testimonies of their life before the Dream Center and seeing how God came into their life and transformed their heart, is truly miraculous. Seeing how God can restore the most broken hearted, desperate souls, has made me realize in the end, how the only one true answer to fixing any issue is God.


Having a little faith and passion for the people of a city can change a community around you. God has shown me, how all people really need in this world is Christ’s love and the willingness of people to share the truth about him. God everyday reminds me of how powerful is love is through showing me how he can transform anyone’s life into something lovely. Through interning at the Dream Center God continues to show me how great his grace and love is.

Melissa Conklin

No comments: